Hebei Changtong Steel Structure Co., Ltd.
20 years of communication tower design and production experience
Provide comprehensive professional consulting services
Has served countless communication carriers
(1) The foundation pile of communication tower shall be covered with straw mat or plastic film within 12 hours after concrete pouring, and shall be kept moist for curing. The covering shall be tight and there shall be condensation water in the plastic film, which shall be cured for about 28 days (determined by weather and temperature).
(2) The maintenance period of communication tower foundation can be calculated and listed according to the period when the daily average temperature reaches 6000 C ″ D, and the period of 00 C and below is not listed. The maintenance period should not be less than 14 d, but also not more than 60 D.
(3) The foundation of communication tower should be properly insulated when the temperature is low.
(4) Before the concrete strength of communication tower foundation reaches 1.2n/mm2, it is not allowed to step on or install formwork and support on the communication tower foundation.
(5) When the average temperature of the day is lower than 50 C, the foundation of communication tower shall not be watered.
(6) According to the national standard gbj107 "concrete strength inspection and evaluation standard" sampling inspection. After reaching the standard, the communication tower can be installed.
When the foundation of communication tower is returned to earth, the surrounding of grounding body angle steel shall not be backfilled with rock, but with soft soil to ensure good grounding resistance, and the return soil shall be tamped. Generally, the soil can be returned after the end of the curing period.
In the construction supervision of communication tower foundation, each process should be on-site, and equipped with camera (recorder) for necessary photography or video recording.
After the completion of the communication tower foundation construction, the construction unit, the supervision unit, the design unit, the civil construction unit and the tower construction unit shall conduct the joint acceptance of the communication tower foundation.
During the acceptance of communication tower foundation, the civil engineering unit shall submit the following technical data:
1. Communication tower foundation design documents (including design change notice and material substitution certification documents);
2. Quality certificate or re inspection report of communication tower foundation materials;
3. Visa records of concealed works of communication tower foundation;
4. Test report on compressive strength of communication tower foundation concrete;
5. Construction record of communication tower foundation concrete engineering; (material quality, cement, sand and stone ratio, maintenance period, etc.)
⒍ communication tower foundation retest record;
⒎ communication tower foundation grounding resistance test record (general grounding resistance should be less than 5 Ω)
The results of joint inspection of communication tower foundation acceptance shall meet the design requirements and relevant national quality acceptance specifications such as code for acceptance of construction quality of concrete structures (GB 50204-2002). According to the acceptance data of communication tower foundation, all data are reviewed. The position of anchor bolt at tower foot and the deviation of flange supporting surface shall meet the requirements of communication tower foundation standard
Contact Person: Mrs. Anne Wang