Hebei Changtong Steel Structure Co., Ltd.
20 years of communication tower design and production experience
Provide comprehensive professional consulting services
Has served countless communication carriers
1) Greater strength
2) Larger spans, so fewer cells are required
3) Towers have a longer life span
4) They can withstand severe weather/storms
5) Less maintenance is required
6) Can be used as nuns in hilly areas
7) Suitable for transmission lines from 33 kV to 765 kV
8) Moderate overall weight
9) Field installation
10) Very good appearance of lines
11) Not costly with iron and steel
12) More height to maintain adequate ground clearance
1) For low voltage 33 kV, 66 kV Simple structures for transmission lines and feeders.
2) Medium voltage, high voltage and extra high voltage up to 765 kV transmission lines Support towers are the only option.
3) Support towers are required for lines from generating stations to receiving stations and from receiving stations to primary substations.
Contact Person: Mrs. Anne Wang